CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 24, 2008

This is SO Important. PLEASE Help!

Ok. Let me take a break from my normal whining and crying about my job for a minute here. My friend Christine brought something to my attention via her blog. Did you know that there are still 21 states that allow paddling of children in schools?!?!? This is SO complely unacceptable. However, with just a few clicks of your mouse you can help save an abused child. Here's the deal. Click the box to the right of this blog and go to the change.org website. Sign up, it only takes a minute. And then click the box to vote. It's that easy, and seriously will take you 2 minutes TOPS. If enough votes are received, a proposal to ban paddling in schools will be presented to President Obama on Inauguration Day.

Please, please, please help ban this leagalized form of child abuse! And, since I don't have that many readers yet, PLEASE pass this on to everyone that you know.

Thanks guys :)

0 comments: